What Makes CHRIST® A Great International Company?
1. CHRIST® is well known for more than 50 years as the finest and largest premiere branded shearling or sheepskin producer.
2. CHRIST® received awards not just for quality but for being environmentally friendly and for work place safety in every country producing CHRIST® shearlings.
- United Nations UNESCO sponsored one award for cleaning wastewater, and CHRIST® received another for exemplary work conditions.
- Christ® built a solar energy plant to cut heating oil costs 20% in 2005.
- Christ® planted 600,000 eucalyptus trees to neutralize CO2 emissions and secure enough renewable energy for the next 50 years in April, 2007.
- CHRIST® takes great pride in being recognized by the prestigious LEATHER TESTING AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE in Reutlingen, Germany.
3. CHRIST® stands behind every shearling as a pioneer in ‘after sales service.’
- Many repairs and alterations are free of charge.
- Badly worn areas can be restored to ‘like new’, almost original condition.
- On major repairs like tears, panels can be replaced and hide/wool colors will match perfectly because numbered dye colors never vary.